BETA - Gleneagle Country Club Association website

Exterior Improvements may require approval from the ACC

If you are changing your landscaping, building a fence or shed, installing a hot tub, painting your house (even the same color), re-roofing your home, pouring a concrete walkway or patio, or making any other substantial changes on the outside of your home or yard, a plan needs to be provided to the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) for review and approval.

Submit an architectural change here:

Please note that the ACC has up to 30 days to respond with an approval or denial of your request. Some major projects require a building permit from the City of Arlington. It is the homeowner's responsibility to acquire any necessary permits.

Please visit
Homewise Docs to obtain the documents you need to complete any real estate transactions.